Here’s a description.
Peanut Butter Cup
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium-sized bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream with a handheld electric mixer on medium to high speed until peaks begin forming. The volume should almost double.
- Add half the peanut butter to the whipped cream, and whip at low to medium speed to incorporate. Add the second half and repeat.
- Add the vanilla and honey, and whip at low speed to incorporate.
- Grab a large sandwich-sized ziplock bag, open it, and turn the zipper part inside out. Gently spoon the peanut butter cream mixture into the bag, zipping it closed when finished.
- With a pair of scissors, cut a diagonal chunk from one of the bottom corners of the bag making a piping tip about 1/2″ wide. Pipe the peanut butter cream mixture into four small custard dishes or ramekins.
- Can be topped with chocolate melting chips, syrup, ganache, or whatever suits you. Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes to set up. Serve and enjoy!